On Wednesday January 20th Hayrat Foundation delegation met with the AK Party group deputy chairman and Çanakkale Deputy Bülent Turan.
Hayrat Foundation Çanakkale representative Mehmet Emin Bıçakçı, Hayrat Foundation Ankara representative and board member Said Yavuz, Ottoman Education and Culture Magazine editor in chief Metin Uçar and Yavuz Yekeler from Pusula Association were present at the visit.
During the meeting;
- Studies about and current situation of the project “We Build Bridges with the Şüheda [martyrs] at the 100th Year”
- Recent studies and present situation about the Holy Qur’an and Ottoman Turkish courses in Çanakkale and around Turkey
- Planning Ottoman Turkish courses for the members of the Parliament of Turkey
- Publications of the foundation regarding Ottoman Turkish
- Opinions and proposals on the forward-looking projects were discussed.